Major services offered
- Quality care from primary to tertiary level
- Well equipped paediatric intensive care unit (12 beds)
- Systematic and modern vaccination programme with perfect cold chain maintenance
- Well baby check up including assessment of nutrition status and mental development
- Management of short stature growth failure and endocrinology problems of children
- Paediatric respiratory clinic and long term management of childhood asthma.
- Paediatric gastroenterology services.
- Paediatric cardiology services.
Paediatric Gastroenterology Service
- All diagnostic and interventional procedures for children with diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal system are available.
- Paediatric gastroenterology clinics are conducted on all Fridays from 10 am – 4 pm.
- Round the clock availability of consultation
- In-house paediatric resident for all children attending emergency room.
Paediatric Nutrition Service
- Paediatric nutrition clinics on all Mondays and Wednesdays 1pm – 4pm.
- Round the clock availability for consultation
- Preventive and therapeutic counseling for nutritional disorders in children.
- Nutrition therapy for all forms of nutritional disorders and inborn errors of metabolism
- Facilities for investigation and management of children with malabsorption.