The Neonatal ICU is divided into two distinct areas - one unit for the treatment of critically ill babies who require ventilator support and is equipped with ventilators, CPAP, High flow canola. Intrusion pumper, multi-channel monitor, etc.. - Another step-down NICU for growing preterm Babies or photo-therapy for jaundice etc.
- Caring of preterm babies from 25 weeks onwards
- Surfactant treatment for RDS, MAS ..etc.
- Facilities for invasive and non-invasive ventilatory support
- Neonatal ventilators including High-frequency Ventilation
- HFNC ( High flow nasal cannula)
- Parenteral nutrition
- Total Body Cooling for babies with birth Asphyxia
- ROP Screening
- Functioned Echocardiography and Neun Sonography
- Neonatal Screening
- Portable X-Ray
- Lactational counseling
- Development Supportive Care
- Around the clock availability of Neurologists
- Dedicated and skilled nurses and junior doctors team.
- We Involve mother in caring for the newborn, KMC, NNS, etc.
- High-risk newborn follow up
- Great support from pediatric surgery, pediatric neurology, OBG and Cardiology Departments for giving babies a better outcome.
- High survived rate without a disability. (Survived from 600grm, 25 Weeks Onwards)
- Very Law infection Rate.