Facilities and services:
- Replantation of amputated extremities
- Emergency and definitive care for hand crush injuries, including loco-regional and free flaps
- Flexor and extensor tendon repair/reconstruction and rehabilitation.
- Peripheral nerve repair/reconstruction and tendon transfer procedures.
- Brachial plexus neurotization and nerve transfers; secondary reconstructive procedures for adult and birth palsy
- Post burn contracture release, skin resurfacing and joint fusions
- Management of stiff hand and wrist
- Functional reconstruction of the upper limb for cerebral palsy, post stroke spasticity and post cervical spine injury
- Excision and reconstruction for hand bone/soft tissue tumors and tumor like conditions
- Fixation of hand and wrist fractures. Management of wrist ligament injuries and conditions, including wrist arthroscopy services.
- Management of Arthritic conditions of the hand and wrist. Hand joint replacement for Rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Functional reconstruction for congenital hand differences like syndactyly, polydactyly, thump hypoplasia, cleft hand etc.
- Management of other upper extremity congenital deformities like radial club hand.