The Department of Blood Bank and Transfusion Medicine with the facility of component Separation Unit is the first in the private sector in South Malabar.This department is headed by the Blood Bank Medical Officer Dr.Sujatha Mohankumar MBBS.
- One of the highly Modernised Blood Bank in the South Malabar with full fledged component seperation Facility.
- Sufficient stock of all Blood Groups and its various products are maintained to meet any emergency.
- Ensure possible acceptable level of safe Blood by latest screening technology.
- Each unit is tested by Fourth Generation ELISA method to avoid the possible chances of Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (TTD).
- Advanced micro typing Gel technology for Cross Matching, Coomb’s Test, Du Testing and Blood Grouping.
- Round the clock services.
GAMUT OF COMPONENTS AVAILABLE:
- Whole Blood
- Red Cell Concentrate (Packed Red Cells)
- Platelet concentrate
- Cryo precipitate
- Granulocyte Cponcentrate
- Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
- Single Donor Plasma (SDP)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Blood Donation is harmless,painless and absolutely safe and is,in fact,good for health.
So if you wish to save a precious life,support KIMS Al Shifa Blood Bank and Donate Blood today !
For more information and support you may please contact:
Mr. Muhammed Nasar. C
Mob: 9446371500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org